The Business of Heart Attack Prevention - Take Your Health Check Now and be Provided With Loans of Sound Advice
Takeheart Health Check
Heart Attack Prevention - Take Your Health Check Now
Who should take the test?
- Every one - but Takeheart does not provide reports for people under the age of 18.
- Taking care of those who already have coronary heart disease is effective in preventing further trouble.
- The evaluation of people who have risk factors is effective in reducing the risk.
- The assessment of apparently well people enables risks to be identified and reassurance provided for those with little risk.
What do I need to know before taking the test?
- A knowledge of blood pressure and cholesterol levels is needed to compile a report. A fuller report is possible if one or more of the following are supplied
- the peak flow rate
- the GGT level in the blood
- the carbon monoxide level in the breath
- HDL Lipid level in the blood
TAKEHEART is a great . Reporting and looking after the web-site threatens to take over our lives.
In order to curb demand a bit, to defray expenses and to keep our heads above water without the help of business loans, it is necessary to ask for a small nominal charge of £5 (about 8 dollars or euros or equivalent) for a report. It is a reluctant decision.
You will get a subsatntial report of about 6-7 A4 pages by e-mail. This contains your results, what they mean, what to do, "what if", "while I'm here doc", a prediction of the probability of a heart attack and plenty of sound advice. Prepared by the TAKEHEART expert system under our personal care.
It is good select here to continue
© G.M.Clayton 1997
GMC Register Number 0147091